In today’s interview I speak to Irene Molodtsov, CEO of Sia Partners UK.
Having started her career in manufacturing Irene quickly found her calling in management consulting and moved to KPMG to pursue her passion.
When KPMG was sold to Atos, Irene and her co-founder decided the time was right to strike out on their own and do what they loved, helping organisations deliver major business transformation project. This led them to launch Molten which was subsequently acquired by Sia Partners in 2016.
On joining Sia Partners, Irene took on the role of CEO of their UK business, continuing to build on the great work that she’d begun at Molten.
In this conversation we dig in to a whole range of topics including:
- How Irene fell in love with consulting and how she decided to make the jump from a comfortable career at a global firm to launching Molten.
- Irene’s take on Diversity and Inclusion in consulting and what the industry needs to do to help improve it.
- The future of the consulting industry, why it needs to be regulated and the importance of what Sia Partners have termed, Consulting 4.0, the next generation of consulting.
I really enjoyed this conversation with Irene and it was great to get her candid take on where consulting is going and what firms across the industry need to be thinking about as we enter the next decade.
You can find out more about Irene on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/irenemolodtsov/
You can find out more about Sia Partners at – https://www.sia-partners.com/
Specific things we discuss in the show:
- Loosing My Virginity by Richard Branson – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Losing-My-Virginity-Richard-Branson-ebook/dp/B005F3GMAO
- The Dark Side of Camalot by Seymour Hersh – https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/000653077X/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_BD9vEbJM4AYMQ