Today’s episode is episode 20 of the podcast and to celebrate reaching 20 episodes I wanted to share my 7 biggest career and life lessons from running the podcast!
The 7 Lessons that I discuss in today’s episode:
- The power of Linked In for Business Development
- The importance of Personal Brand in today’s business world
- Why you should focus on delivering value first
- The importance on focusing on the right things and not worrying about making everything perfect
- How to delight your customers/clients/guests
- The importance of testing and iteration
- And why everyone should do a podcast!
Things I mentioned in today’s show:
Matt Cheung’s interview – https://www.climbinconsulting.com/podcast/matt-cheung-clarasys
Tim Ferriss – Fear Setting – https://www.ted.com/talks/tim_ferriss_why_you_should_define_your_fears_instead_of_your_goals