If you’re a regular listener, you’ll already know what this episode is about. But for those of you that are new or have only started listening recently, you might need a few more details.
Now and again, we like to switch things up from our usual format to give you something a little different, and this episode is precisely that!
Our guests provide so much great advice and nowhere is this truer than in their answers to one very important question. “What one piece of advice would you give to someone just starting their career in consulting, someone at Manager level and someone approaching Partner?”
We love hearing the varied and insightful responses from our guests, and we know you do too. That’s why we’ve put them all in one place in a useful round-up episode!
Today you’ll hear from some fantastic guests from the past eight months of Climb In Consulting. These guests come from a huge variety of backgrounds and a range of different consultancies, and they all have unique perspectives on what you can do to accelerate your career.
In this episode, you’ll hear from:
– Rob Chapman, CEO and Partner at Founders Intelligence
– Hugo Walkinshaw, Business Transformation Leader and Client Partner
– Alison Esse, Co-Founder and Director of The Storytellers
– David Liddle, CEO of The TCM Group
– Mark Campbell, Chair at Wondrous People and Business advisor at Winfo Solutions
– Remco op den Kelder, CEO of Putnam Associates
– John Howard, CEO of Channel 3 Consulting
– Lawrence Hutter, Chairman of The Brand Experience Group and Senior Advisor for QR and A&M
– Miriam Hall, Partner at Chartwell Consulting
We really enjoyed listening back to these episodes as they remind us of just how much advice is on offer.
We hope you find it as useful as we do!